Sunday, December 26, 2010

Jingle Bells!

We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! We certainly did!

We had our first doctor's appointment on Tuesday- right at 7 weeks! We were able to see the baby, get a picture, and hear the heartbeat. It was the best sound I've ever heard.

John arrived on Thursday before Christmas so we had a full house. On Christmas eve we woke up early to begin cooking an cleaning. It all came together nicely and I couldn't have pulled it off without the help of my in-laws. For Christmas eve we had salad and oyster and artichoke bisque. We had a great evening with family.




Here are some Christmas and other gifts the baby received over the past week:

From George and I:



From Ms. Ann Ourso:



From Erin and Mikey (Ms. Kathy got this for baby while she was visiting, but since Erin got the autographed copy, we'll exchange the other for another book):



From Ms. Kathy:



From my mom and Mr. Peter:


From my dad and Ms. Colleen:


We had a wonderful Christmas and are so excited for next year when we will have our baby with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment